Thursday, September 1, 2011

TBR Thursday-- NEW Release OVERLOAD!!!

Whoa! 
What happened??? 
I have SIX...
OMG, 6 books to read/review this weekend that are releasing next Monday & Tuesday. 
*ack* 
How did that happen?!?
Okay, I can read fast, so I can do this. 

So here is what is up on the agenda for the next week's worth of reading...

Deadly Descent by Kaylea Cross (Sept. 5)

A Just Deception by Adrienne Giordano (Sept. 5)

The Last Detail by Melissa Schroeder (Sept 6)

Sweet Justice by Christy Reece (Sept 6)
Lucky Girl by Cate Lord (Sept 6)

Mark of the Sylph by Rosalie Lario (Sept 6)

It's going to be crazy, but there are some fabulous books in there so I am excited!!!
************


In other news, I am joining in with Felicia (Geeky Blogger's Book Blog) in her Mission: Book Buyers Anonymous because my TBR pile is OUT OF CONTROL. So, from now til the end of the year, I can only buy one book for every 5 books that I read. *eek* I know, I am scared, but it needs to be done and I can have some self-contol, right? *whimpers*

I will keep track of my progress in my sidebar...
books read/books bought

Thanks Felicia for the push to do this!! And thanks to Tara, who I understand made the buttons.

2 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

We can do it! Plus the end of the year is right around the freaking corner (plus think of all the Christmas Ideas we will have for loved ones----aka here is my want to buy list go buy it) :)

Julie said...

I love the idea of the book ban. Not gonna do it, although I don't technically 'buy' books much anymore, it would be a very hard thing to do. At least you are allowed to get one new one for every five read. Very smart to add that Felicia! And you'll do fine. You'll finally get to read some of the books we all rave about! ;)
And your reading list...very nice. Can't wait to see what you have to say about them.