Friday, September 30, 2011

October is going to be bad for my checkbook...

It's the end of the month, which means that it's time to chat about the fabulous new books coming out next month. There are going to be lots of them. I am excited...and a little scared for the balance in my checkbook.
Slow Ride by Erin McCarthy
October 4, 2011

Serpent's Kiss by Thea Harrison
October 4, 2011



Stay Hungry by Lorie O'Clare
October 4, 2011

Belong to Me by Shayla Black
October 4, 2011



Sweet Revenge by Christy Reece
October 4, 2011


Werewolf in the North Woods by Vicki Lewis Thompson
October 4, 2011

October 4, 2011

Much Ado About Vampires by Katie MacAlister
October 4, 2011

Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis
October 4, 2011

Night Moves by Stephanie Tyler
October 4, 2011


The Bite Before Christmas by Jeaniene Frost & Lynsay Sands
October 11, 2011

Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter
October 11, 2011



October 25, 2011

Hide from Evil by Jami Alden
October 25, 2011

Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins
October 25, 2011

Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl
October 25, 2011

Do you hear my checkbook whimpering???
What is on your wish-list for October?




3 comments:

Amy said...

oh.em.gee. There are so many! I am knee deep right now in the psy changeling series..starting #5 love them...can't wait to dig into all the ones on this list!

Julie said...

Holy Moly there are tons of books! lol Serpent's Kiss (which I just finished and loved) is my most anticipated October release. Slow Ride is up there too. Then there is Darkness Rising by Keri Arthur, Trance by Kelly Meding and The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams that I am also looking forward to. Then I'm sure many of the books you listed that you'll review and love will make their way onto my list too. ;)

Missie said...

Oh wow! That is a lot of... flesh!

Looks like I'll need to be getting a part time job at the bookstore.