Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's TBR Thursday time again!!!

The TBR pile is small this week, but there is a very good reason for that. I am trying to keep myself from failing because I have a very strong feeling that the whole list this week should simply be the Psy-Changeling series from Nalini Singh. Book 2 is there, but it's the only other one that I own right now. This series is probably going to be a true test of my Mission BBA commitment...hehe! I would LOVE to sit down and devour the entire 10 book series this weekend, but I will try to control myself. BUT I am pretty sure at least book 3...and may #4 may slide in there this week. ;o)


So what is on my TBR this week?

*Audiobook: Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie
I almost have this one done...only 2 disks left. It's cute!

*Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
I need to re-read/skim book 1 again before I read this one, but that's no hardship.

*Tease Me by Tracy Wolff
I have to throw a bit of erotica in there and this one features a writer...love that!

*Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
October Chick Lits book club read. I am in charge, so I need to get it read. ;o)

*Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
Book #2 of Psy-changeling series. I am about halfway through it and LOVING it!

*Don't Mess with Texas by Christie Craig
Simply some contemporary romance fun!

I also will be reviewing a couple of new releases for next week:
*Bad Boys Do by Victoria Holt
OMG, I loved this book!!!

*An Angel for Christmas by Heather Graham
I always read Heather's Christmas books, so I am really excited to read this one.

So what are you reading this week???

2 comments:

Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

Great TBR list for the week Christi! My TBR list includes:

The Darkest Lie, Into the Dark and The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter followed by Lord of Rage by Jill Monroe. :-D

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

It will be all review books for me this week because I am behind:

(WAY Behind)
Serendipity by Carly Phillips
Hellbent by Cherie Priest
Enticed by His Forgotten Lover by Maya Banks
Lord of Rage by Jill Monroe
Montana Sheriff by Marie Ferrarella