Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top Off Tuesdays: TEMPT ME by R.G. Alexander

I read my first R.G. Alexander last week and LOVED it, so immediately had to look up the rest of her backlist. One look at her upcoming novel, Tempt Me, and I knew that it was perfect for our Top Off Tuesdays meme....*sigh*

He can Tempt Me any time he wants...

Tempt Me by R.G. Alexander
(releasing November 1, 2011)

Story Overview:
November 1, 2011
In the sultry heat of the Big Easy, desire can be a dangerous thing...


Gabriel Toussaint Giodarno has returned to New Orleans to make amends with his estranged family. The last thing he expected was to be hounded by a magical wannabe-guardian angel-or to be tempted by a beauty who's strictly off-limits.

Angelique Rousseau has always lived a safe, uneventful life. But when her friend's twin brother arrives, Angelique finds herself drawn to him. Neither Gabriel nor Angelique is prepared for the intensity of their joined passions, or what the voodoo spirits have in store for them...
**********

Join us (Felicia from The Geeky Book Blogger and Amanda from On a Book Bender and Me) as we celebrate those gorgeous hunky covers!! Thanks to Missie from The Unread Reader for creating our fabulous button!
Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog!

7 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Yay abs! :)

Also, the captcha I'm staring at right now says, "boars"

BookaholicCat said...

That's a very nice cover, but the head looks kind of funny as if it doesn't belong to the body... Anyway with that chest I don't need to look at the head. :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I wonder what is happening over there---I think I should go check it out but grab his hands first. Plus is it bad that I am imagining him in a towel? :)

My Captcha: Actio (which I am going to take as meaning for me to take action LOL)

HistoricalRomanceJunkie Rita said...

I don't care for the face on this one, but that body is VERY worthy of my tongue! *LICKS* *Licks some more*

Tyraa said...

I wonder how many ab crunches you would have to do to get a body like that. He tempts me for sure!

Julie said...

*dreamy sigh* I like it. I mean him. Yes, him.

Missie said...

hmmm... that cover model looks like a young Joaquin Phoenix. Back when he was yummy. LOL