Thursday, August 11, 2011

TBR Thursday...what's coming!

I can already tell you right now, that I probably won't get all of these read, but I can't decide which ones to put back in the BIG TBR pile so I just pulled them all. ;o)


*A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff
Chick-lits book club read for August

*Retribution by Sherrilyn Kenyon

*Undercover by Lauren Dane

*Three Sinful Wishes by R. G. Alexander

*In the Air Tonight by Stephanie Tyler

*Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison

*Flirting with Disaster by Sherryl Woods 

In addition, I have 4 e-books that I have already read from my Kindle.
The reviews on all of these are scheduled to go live within the next week.

*Ex Appeal by Cari Quinn

*Delicate Freakn Flower by Eve Langlais

Both of these two books below are releasing Monday, August 15th. I received ARC's and have already finished both of them. Be warned, they were BOTH A+ rated books in my opinion....so good!!!!
*Deceiving the Protector by Dee Tenorio

*Deadly Obsession by Katie Reus

So what are you reading this week???

6 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Storm's Heart!!! I still need to buy/read that!

Smash Attack! said...

Goodness, that is a purty picture. :)

Psique said...

I haven't read any of these, but go with Storm's Heart, this cover is hot.

Amber Hight said...

Looks like you have some good ones lined up! I need to get Vintage Affair, I forget how far into August we already are, lol! I'm reading "Eye of the Tempest", the 4th Jane True book. You should TOTALLY READ THESE! They are so fun and action packed from beginning to end!

Tyraa said...

Ohh nice pile! I'm reading Retribution atm, it's good so far.

Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

Fabulous set of books Christi! I can see why you're having trouble deciding what to read next! My list of books to read this next week (hopefully I'll get through them) include:

Rival by Sara Bennett-Wealer (YA)
The Key of Valour by Nora Roberts
Tell Me Where it Hurts by Nick Trout
No Cure for the Broken Hearted by Kenneth Rosenberg
and hopefully
Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler