Thursday, August 18, 2011

TBR Thursday...Series Week!!

Next week, we are re-titling as Series Week. My TBR closet has been getting out of control and part of the reason is all these little series' that I have in there. 

So these are my plans for the next week & a half....
The series are:
*Joss Ware's Envy Chronicles bks 1-4

I know that's a lot of books, but when Amanda announced her Bout of Books Read-a-Thon, I thought this was the perfect time to get these read. They are ALL series that I am really excited to read!! And shhhh, this is a secret.... be sure to hang around the blog, because on Wednesday, I will be posting a giveaway where you can win one entire set of your choice from the series' above as part of the Read-a-Thon!



4 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Yay! I'm excited. :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Awesome!

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

That's a great idea Christi! Looking forward to seeing how you do. Although something tells me you're going to kick some serious butt. Now to figure out what type of giveaway I want to do. *sigh*

Julie said...

Wow! I have never read any of them. I hope you don't love them all because then my to-read pile will be even more out of control. It will me like yours! ;)
Have fun in the read-a-thon!