Thursday, August 4, 2011

TBR Thursday- A completely eclectic mix!

For the first time in quite a while, I don't have any books that I had to review (i.e. they were releasing) for this coming week, which means that I get to go book hunting in my TBR closet. It's almost as good as getting to go to the bookstore. If only my closet had a latte machine. ;o)

So here is this week's lineup...

Friday
Feature: Smitten Picks
First up, I will be announcing the winner of my Smitten Picks giveaway. 
Have you left a comment?? 
Click my button below for a direct link to that post!

Reviews: I am also deeming Friday as Cougar Friday. Hehe!
I have just read 4 Cougar-themed novellas so I thought that I would take a day to post the reviews.
Full Disclosure by Cari Quinn

Happy Hour by Mari Carr

Assume the Position by Mari Carr

Keeping Pace by Dee Carney

Saturday
ReviewRarer than Rubies by EM Lynley
This is a new release that was a M/M romantic suspense and it was REALLY, REALLY GOOD!
Officially my first pure M/M book- I think I will be exploring this genre more!

Sunday:
Reviews: Ressurection Series Day
Dee Tenorio sent me a Deceiving the Protector ARC to review. It doesn't release until the 15th, but I read it in the last 12 hours and OMG, it was SOOOO GOOOD!! I need to check with her about when she wants me to run my review since it doesn't release for another week and a half, but this was book #2 in the series, so....

Tempting the Enemy is Book #1 in this series and I can guarantee you that this will be the absolute next book that I read (like in the next few hours.) The review for book #1 will definitely be up on Sunday and then we will have to wait to hear from Dee about the review for book #2. 

Monday- Thursday:
Reviews for the rest of those books pictured at the top. I am going to go with the flow this week and see which book strikes me from day to day. The books are:
*Caleb by Sarah McCarty
*Undercover by Lauren Dane
*Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison
*Flirting with Disaster by Sherryl Woods
*Midnight Sins by Lora Leigh
*Shades of Midnight by Lara Adrian

So what are you reading this week???

3 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Vacation tomorrow = time to read! I have so many books I don't even know where to start. :)

Ally said...

Great list. Now hurry up and read and review Midnight Sins so there's a review I can actually trust and can decide whether or not to buy it! Please :D

Julie said...

I'm curious about Midnight Sins too! I haven't read that author so new book in new series by loved author always appeals to me. :) And Storm's Heart! yay! Can't wait to see what you think. Shades of Midnight is pretty good. You'll like it. I liked the heroine a lot. And the hero. He's yummy.

I'm reading Turn It Off right now then I'm not sure. I have to check my planner. LOL