Thursday, August 25, 2011

Coming Soon to my TBR Pile!!

Good morning! Normally on Thursday's, I post my TBR Thursday photos, but with the Read-a-thon going on, you all know what I am reading....series books and 3 new releases for next week. Busy reading week, wow, and wouldn't you know it, I have been so busy this week. Yup, that's the way that it goes!
Here's just an update of where I am at in the read-a-thon:


Read-a-Thon Goals
  • Read the top Nicki Styx series  (DONE), Envy Chronicles series (DONE), & The Guardian Angelino's series.
  • Read at least 10 books (5 books so far since Monday-Nicki Styx read before that).  10 is a bare minimum; 21would be my ultimate goal.
  • Write all reviews as I read the books (DONE so far.)
Books to Review that I also need to read
Other Books I’d Love to Get to
  • The Iron Druid Chronicles series by Kevin Hearne
  • 3-4 novellas
Don't forget, my Pick a Series giveaway is still going on!!!

We are also coming up on the end of the month, so let me share what will be showing up in my TBR pile for September!
Midnight by Ellen Connor
September 6, 2011

Never Enough by Lauren Dane
September 6, 2011

Envy by J.R. Ward
September 6, 2011

Prey by Linda Howard
September 6, 2011

Sweet Justice by Christy Reece
September 6, 2011


Alterant (Bellador Code) by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love
September 27, 2011

The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter
September 27, 2011

Only His by Susan Mallery
September 27, 2011

Bad Boys Do by Victoria Dahl
September 27, 2011





1 comment:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Ooo, Linda Howard! She was one of my first favorite romance authors. :)