Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Top Off Tuesdays: Jared by Sarah McCarty

It's time!
Time for some Top Off Tuesday cover action!!

This is when Felicia (the geeky blogger), Amanda (on a bookbender), and I all celebrate those hot covers which feature top-less guys!

Lately, there have been some HOT cowboy covers used on this meme 
and I couldn't resist adding another one...

You all know I love me some hot cowboy, right??
Jared by Sarah McCarty

Story Overview:
Meet Jared-a cowboy with bit-in the latest paranormal romance from the national bestselling author.
Jared Johnson has always been a force to be reckoned with, first as an outlaw and now as a vampire. Caught in a war between immortals, he doesn't have time to waste, but when a female vampire is attacked, he can't just walk away. He expects a quick good bye, but what he gets is a vulnerable woman who intrigues and seduces while giving away nothing of the secrets holding her hostage.

Raisa may not have extreme physical strength, but she's been able to survive as a vampire longer than most by keeping to herself. But that's about to change. Forced to accept Jared's protection, Raisa finds it increasingly hard to resist his forbidden allure while keeping the secret that could destroy them both.

He's a vampire and a cowboy and looks like that?!?! Yes, I am ordering this book!


Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....

*post a cover of a hot guy 
who just happens to be topless

*then go add your link to Felicia's blog!

6 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Whoa, wait. A cowboy who is a vampire? How could you go wrong with that?

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

YUM! I love Sarah's (I think I called her Stella last night) covers!

Missie said...

COWBOY VAMPIRE! Whoa. Pink fuzzy dreams to come true!

*faints*

Rubita said...

You can't go wrong with a cowboy vampire, it's true, but you can do one better. The first book in this series is about a werewolf cowboy. It's making eyes at me from my TBR shelf. Sadly, the cover isn't as impressive as this one. Except, what happened to his gun? If it got sawed off, that might be a bad omen.

Julie said...

Okay. This one makes me giggle. Don't know why but it really does. lol

Logan E. Turner said...

Cowboy vampire! Yum! I found you through Missie. New follower. Love the blog!