Thursday, July 28, 2011

TBR Thursday...fun stuff this coming week!!!

I have some super-fun stuff coming up this next week. 

August is my Birthday Month so I am planning to celebrate it with style!!

First up, my TBR pile. Yup, as you can tell from my meager little pile there, it's another big Kindle week. Lots of new releases coming this week (and the entire month of August.)


So what all is coming this week?

*Friday
Review: Tempted by Megan Hart (kindle read)

Feature: August New Releases (I have 16 on my MUST-BUY list!?!)

*Saturday
Review: Saturday Night Special by Mari Carr (kindle read)

Review: Any Given Sunday by Mari Carr (kindle reads)
**the last in this awesome series and it was my favorite of the entire 7 books**

*Sunday
Review: Demons Prefer Blondes by Sidney Ayers (real book)


*Monday
Feature: Smitten Picks 
--a new feature where I am going to be giving away my top reads from the month of July--


Review: Turn It Up by Inez Kelley (kindle read)
--this is the release day for this book and you NEED to buy it....so good!!!--

*Tuesday
Feature: Top Off Tuesday
--another cover featuring a hot sexy topless bod!--

Review: Blood of the Demon by Rosalie Lario (kindle read)
--release day for this book--

Review: Luck of the Devil by Patricia Elmer (kindle read)
--release day for this book--

*Wednesday
Review: With No Remorse by Cindy Gerard (real book)


*Thursday
Review: Ashes of Midnight by Lara Adrian (real book)


Feature: TBR Thursday
--and we've come full circle--

So what are you reading this week??








4 comments:

BookaholicCat said...

Not that many, of that I'm sure. *bows down*

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Not that many! In fact I will be surprised if I finish 5 over the next two weeks LOL

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

Dude you're machine! I'll be lucky if I can get two in this week. *joins Marcela in bowing down*

Christi Snow said...

Hehe...y'all are funny!!