Thursday, July 21, 2011

TBR Thursday- NEW release week!!!

There are some AMAZING new releases coming out in the next few weeks and I have been lucky enough to have been selected to receive advanced reader copies of a lot of them. 

So this coming week's reviews is going to be pretty much all new releases! 
Isn't that fun?!?! 

OMG, I love getting to read new releases!!

**Of course, you can't miss that gorgeous ARC that I have sitting on the left there, can you!
I keep pinching myself that I actually got an ARC of Changing the Game by Jaci Burton. The review of this book will be up tomorrow. Hint: the book is just as good as that cover!! That one releases August 2nd and you will definitely want to have it on pre-order. (I have it pre-ordered too!)

**Vicki Lewis Thompson's Sons of Chance series books Cowboys Like Us and Cowboy Up.
I received an ARC of Cowboys Like Us with a release date of August 8th, but then it came out 3 weeks early so now I am scrambling to catch up. Cowboy Up is the book preceding Cowboys Like Us so I need to get them both read pronto

(Are you noticing the trend of hot covers this week??)


All the rest of my books are e-books that I received for my Kindle...
Viper's Kiss by Shannon Curtis 
Releasing July 25th

Craving Perfect by Liz Fichera
Releasing July 25th



Playing Dirty by Susan Anderson
Releasing July 26th

Only Mine by Susan Mallery
Releasing July 26th

Merciless by Diana Palmer
Releasing July 26th



And in the midst of all these, I am reading Mari Carr's Erotic Wild Irish series. I have only read 2 of them so far, but OMG, they are good!!!

So what are you reading this week???

4 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I just finished Craving Perfect it was cute!

You have some yumminess there :)

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I'm reading pdf files about post-structuralist thought and how it relates to teaching.

I know, you all are jealous.

Christi Snow said...

Felicia...Yay! I am so glad to hear that one is good. It sounded cute. I think that will be my afternoon reading today.

Amanda...jealous? Not quite what I am feeling... Does pity work for you?

Leontine said...

Oh, me likes cowboys!! Must check out vicky lewis thompson for sure!! And I'm head over heels hawt for the cover of Viper's Kiss :D Happynreading!