Thursday, July 7, 2011

TBR Thursday: July 7th edition...

This week's TBR pile is really varied. 

I have been working on a big craft project that requires my hands, but not necessarily my eyes for assembly work so expect lots of e-book reviews this week too!


*Game for Anything by Bella Andre

*Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett

*Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian

*Make Mine a Bad Boy by Katie Lane


and my Kindle reads:
*The Look of Love by Bella Andre


*Countdown to Love by Julie Ford

*Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James

*Tequila Truth by Mari Carr

*Break Out by Nina Croft


So what are you reading this week???








2 comments:

Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

Have I told you lately how jealous I am of you with how many books you are able to read every week??!! Well just in case I haven't, I'm very jealous of you! :-P That being said the only things on my TBR list is finishing up Wolfsbane & Mistletoe the anthology. Then starting/finishing There Goes Santa Claus by Nancy Mehl...I found it Yesterday at The Dusty Bookshelf for 50 cents and it just spoke to me...so we'll see how it goes. LOL.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

My TBR is mostly finishing the re-read of Harry Potter :) Can't help it, I am going to miss there being no more Boy Wizard after this year (of course I will still re-read the books every year)