Thursday, July 14, 2011

TBR Thursday- July 14th

It's TBR Thursday...the day when I share what is in my to-be-read pile for the next week...

*Split Second by Catherine Coulter
I was lucky enough to get an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this hardback that is coming out this next week. I haven't read it yet, but it's my next TBR.

*Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster
This is our July book club read over on the Chick Lit's blog. I am hearing that it's really fun and funny.

*Can't Hurry Love by Christie Ridgway
#3 in this series set in wine country. A fabulous contemporary series.

*Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett
I read this entirely because of the buzz that it's been getting. Yes, it lived up to the buzz. Review coming this week...guaranteed!

*Cover Me by Catherine Mann
A military suspense that I have also heard great things about lately.

Kindle reads:
*Southern Comfort by Jayne Rylon and Mari Carr
#2 in this series. I stayed up late last night reading it and OMG, it was so good!! Review definitely this week!

*Falling Hard by J.K. Coi
Releasing Monday, but I read it a couple of weeks ago. Great book about a rocker with the soul of the Devil and the angel trying to save him. Review on Monday.

*Falling Freestyle by Vivian Arend
An erotic menage book set on the ski slopes...how could it be bad?

*Dark is the Night by Brindle Chase
A female cop on the hunt for a serial killer, who just happens to be a vampire and her lover.

So what are you reading this week??

3 comments:

Ally said...

Great selection of books there! I was offered to review split second too but alas I'm in the UK and they retracted the offer! Mean people :) Can't wait to read your reviews on these.
I'm reading Alien Tango by Gini Koch.

Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

Wow, that's a lot of books. I am always surprised when I see how many books you have fore your TBR this next week. I've only heard of one of these books so I'll be interested in the reviews on the others. :-)

I'm reading: There Goes Santa Claus by Nancy Mehl followed by the Wolfsbane and Mistletoe Anthology.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Such a Pretty Fat will make you laugh! I love Jen Lancasters non-fiction!