Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top Off Tuesdays...

I don't know if you have noticed a trend (that I am fully supportive of, btw) that romance covers have started...seriously hot sexy topless guys on the covers. 


In all honesty, when the cover is hot, I will buy it just for the eye-candy. If the story is good, well then, that is just a bonus (and the fact is, that the hottest covers really do seem to be GOOD books too!)

A group of us (Felicia from The Geeky Blogger Book Blog and Amanda from On a Bookbender Book Blog) got to talking about this and decided that we needed a new meme...


Top Off Tuesdays 
...featuring book covers with hot men without shirts.




My book this week is a coming release from Louisa Edwards...
Danny Lunden stayed home and took care of his parents and his responsibilities as pastry chef of their family restaurant when his brother, Max, took off for parts unknown. With the Rising Star Chef competition in full swing, Danny's got no time for anything other than cooking and taking care of his team, until billionaire playgirl Eva Jansen convinces him to give enjoying life--and love--a try...
This is book #2 (releasing November 29th) by Louisa Edwards from the Rising Star Chef trilogy.

Book #1, Too Hot to Touch, comes out August 2nd...
(Don't you like the way that I just snuck another super-hot cover into this post?!? hehe)

We hope that you will join us in our Top Off Tuesdays. Just post the hottest topless guy covers onto your blogs and link us up! The linky tool is located on Felicia's blog. I cannot wait to go visit all of your gorgeous hunky posts!





7 comments:

Smash Attack! said...

yea, baby!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I love Louisa's books! They are so good and the covers are perfecto LOL

Amber Hight said...

Ummm...yeah, this is a trend I'm TOTALLY on board with;)

Amanda (On a Book Bender) said...

I'd touch that, too hot or not.

Louisa Edwards said...

Whee! I'm so glad these covers are working for you, ladies. If you want a description of TOO HOT, it's on my site: http://www.louisaedwards.com/too_hot_to_touch.html

And the short version of the SOME LIKE IT HOT description is: Danny Lunden stayed home and took care of his parents and his responsibilities as pastry chef of their family restaurant when his brother, Max, took off for parts unknown. With the Rising Star Chef competition in full swing, Danny's got no time for anything other than cooking and taking care of his team, until billionaire playgirl Eva Jansen convinces him to give enjoying life--and love--a try...

Christi Snow said...

Thanks, Louisa! I updated the post with the book description!! ;o) I cannot wait for these books to release! smiles...

Julie said...

I don't know these books. In fact, I don't know this author. But I like what I see. ;) I do find it a little giggle worthy when I see the guy on the cover of "too hot to touch" flexing. That must be one heavy pan. *g*