Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Top Off Tuesdays- Blood Hunt by Shannon K Butcher

ahhh, my favorite day of the week.
 The day when we 
(Felicia, Amanda, Me, and anyone else that wants to play along) 
get to celebrate some gorgeous man-chests through 
Top Off Tuesdays!!
Today's gorgeous cover is from Blood Hunt by Shannon K Butcher.
releasing August 2, 2011

Story Overview:
Hope appeared out of nowhere, naked and alone, a woman without a past. The only thing she knows is that she is imbued with a strange power. It's in her blood. And two men want to posses it. One is Logan, a Sanguiner demon-fighter who needs Hope's essence to survive. The other is Krag, a Synestryn lord whose desire is to enslave Hope, and drain her of the lifeforce. When Hope and Logan both fall prey to Krag, a powerful desire grows between them. But is it enough to thwart their captor's diabolical plan and his demon warriors, and survive a vampire's destiny written in blood?



Felicia is hosting the linky for this meme on her blog, so come play along....
*post a cover of a hot guy who just happens to be topless
*then go add your link to Felicia's blog!

5 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Hmm. The face reminds me of someone I know (not really sure WHO though), and it kinda creeps me out.

Ally said...

I can't wait to read Blood Hunt! Also really like the purple cover :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I actually have the first couple in this series--I must must must get to reading them :)

Missie said...

Holy HAWTNESS! Me likey!

*runs off to add BH to wishlist*

Christi Snow said...

I have never read this series, but I adore the cover. ;o)

Amanda...really? He's gorgeous...maybe an old boyfriend??

Ally, I agree...love the purple.

Felicia...is the series good? (not that I NEED another series to read. *sigh)

Missie... ;o)