Thursday, June 30, 2011

TBR Thursday: a Two-fer

Because I am just coming off vacation, my book-reading is off and I am actually ahead of the game for once. This first picture is all the books that I have already read and the reviews will be posted over the next week...

BTW, ALL of these books were EXCELLENT so be looking forward to some fun reviews.

Books 1-5 of the Final Prophesy series by Jessica Andersen. I reviewed Book 6, Storm Kissed, a couple of weeks ago. You can see that review HERE.
The series runs:
...with books 7-9 coming out over the next 1 1/2 years leading up to the final prophesy date of Dec 21, 2012.

The other book that will be up next week was Blood Law...OMG, this book was good, but be forewarned, it ended with a HUGE cliffhanger!!!

There will also be a couple of books that I'll have reviewed that I have had as e-books, so no photos for those, so they will be a surprise for you all!
***************

And now what I am actually reading this week...since all the books above I have already finished reading, just need to finish writing those reviews.


*Game for Anything by Bella Andre (#1 in Bad boys of Football series)

*Hot in Here by Sophie Kenwick

*Make Mine a Bad Boy by Katie Lane (#2 in that series)

*Trace of Fever and Savor the Danger (#2 & #3 in that series) by Lori Foster

*Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett

*Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian (#5 in the Midnight series)


So what are you reading this week??

2 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I'm going to read Heartless by Gail Carriger this week. And the Game of Thrones. Because I still haven't made any progress on that book.

Julie said...

Kindling the Moon! WOOT! Can't wait for you to read that one! I have the first two Lori Foster books to read. I'll get to them...eventually.
I just finished Skin Dive by Ava Gray. It was wonderful. Now...well the book I was scheduled to read is not here (again) so I'm thinking...I'm not sure. LOL But don't you fret. I'll figure it out! ;)