Thursday, June 9, 2011

TBR Thursday and some SHOPPING!

My TBR pile this week is pretty simple....


I am reading the Firefighters from Station 5 series from Jo Davis (shhh, I have most of them already read and OMG, they are GOOD!!!) These books are HOT (and not just from the fires) and these alpha firefighters are SIZZLING!

Also on my list this week is The Wish List and As You Wish by Gabi Stevens. The Wish List is our June book for The Chick-Lits so I am excited to get to it. It has a super-fun premise...fairy godmothers!
**************

And then just because I have been so bad, I had to share this pile with you. 

(click on the photo and you will be able to tell what all is there better)

I have a spending budget that gets replenished at the beginning of each month. Usually I go on a bit of a book-buying binge....I think that I went overboard this month...hehe! I just won't be able to buy gas the rest of the month, but my bookstore was having a "2 for $10" on all their paperbacks so what's a girl to do... 

I am REALLY excited about all these fun new books!! It's a little sad actually...LOL!

So what's in your TBR pile this week???

8 comments:

BookaholicCat said...

That a nice pile of books!
I have so many books in my TBR that I don't know where to start. I also started a series I wasn't planing to read anytime soon and I'm so in love with those books I haven't been able to put them down.
I love your pictures, they are very artistic.

Amanda (On a Book Bender) said...

Suzanne Brockmann! I used to read a lot of her books. I'm still working on the same book I started on Sunday. Or was it Monday? I forget. No idea what's up next, though.

Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

What a fun TBR pile! I'm jealous that you're book store was having a 2 for $10 sale, that's awesome. I wouldn't be able to resist either. :-) The Firemen of Station 5 series is one that I have been thinking about for months and it's on my TBR pile. I can't wait to read your reviews! Right now my TBR for this week is:

Finish Dawn of Fury by Ralph Compton
Tell Me Where it Hurts by a Veterinarian
Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews

Christi Snow said...

Cat, what series is it that you are reading?

Amanda, I ADORE Suzanne Brockmann. DH is retired military so I have a special place in my heart for military guys!

Deanna, you need to put the Station 5 guys on your TBR pile...I am reading the last one right now and they have all been AWESOME!!

The Book Vixen said...

The Firefighters of Station 5 is one of my favorite series. HELLO - firefighters!! I'm hoping to find another sizzling hot series on firefighters.

Trace of Fever was really good! Another series I love.

Julie said...

Wow. I may be salivating a little over your photos. So all this will keep you busy for what, a week or so? :p The firefighter books have been on my radar. Can't wait to read your review!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I liked Gabi Steven's books plus you donated to charity just by buying them! #winning

Chosen by Blood-Really Good!

The Fallen series (so want to read)

Molly Harper you already read but fun times!

Lori Foster---hot men

LLM--Hot Cowboys :)

Red Heat on my list!

BookaholicCat said...

Taire Soul by C.L. Wilson. Great series.