Saturday, May 28, 2011

June, 2011

My wish list for the coming months is HUGE! 

I am going to list the May 31 releases too, because I will be buying them with June's budget money. ;o)
Here is just a glimpse of what is coming out in June that I am excited about...


Trace of Fever (Men who Walk the Edge of Honor #2) by Lori Foster
May 31, 2011

Beg for Mercy by Jami Alden
May 31, 2011

Make Mine a Bad Boy (Deep in the Heart of Texas #2) by Katie Lane
May 31, 2011

Red Heat (Men In Uniform #1) by Nina Bruhns
June 7, 2011

Deeper than Midnight (Midnight Breeds #9) by Lara Adrian
June 28, 2011

Savor the Danger (Men who Walk the Edge of Honor #3) by Lori Foster
June 28, 2011

The Rebel by JR Ward (re-release from Jessica Bird)
June 28, 2011




2 comments:

The Book Vixen said...

Oh yes, Trace of Fever and Savor the Danger - yummy! Love that series!

Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

Wow, you weren't kidding about your wish list. I have so many books already on my book shelf and on my TBR list that I haven't caught up with enough series to have them on my wish list when they are released. That's why I only have 3 books on my impatiently waiting list right now. LOL.