Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's TBR Thursday!!

My TBR pile this week is a bit smaller than normal, but that is simply because I have the reviews from 2 of last week's books, Virgin & Stolen Dreams, already scheduled for this week.
The review for Stolen Dreams will be up tomorrow.
The review for Virgin will be up next Tuesday.


So this week's TBR pile has a rather eclectic mix, but I have more fun that way. ;o)

I am still working on the Highlander series from Karen Marie Moning. The Highlanders Touch is #3 in the series and my next one to read.

I keep hearing about the great cowboys in Linda Lael Miller's books so I picked up this trilogy, McKettricks of Texas: Austin, Tate, & Garrett.

And then a new series from one of the funnest authors around, Molly Harper....

It should be a fun week reading! What are you reading this week???

3 comments:

Amber Hight said...

Oh I love the McKettrick boys:) And Highlanders Touch was AAAAMAZING!!!!!!! Those books get better and better each time!

Julie said...

You will be reading quite a few cowboys there. Yee Haw for you! The Nice Girls books are amazing! I'll be finishing a Nora Roberts trilogy that I started last weekend. Interesting. Not fabulous, but quite good. Enough that I want to see how it ends...if that makes any sense. LOL

Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

Oh I can't wait to hear about all of these books! How wonderful. :-D I am reading The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter right now and then hoping to read Tell Me Where It Hurts by a veterinarian who does a book with crazy vet stories then I'm going to follow that up with Blood Law by Karin Tabke. :-D