Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's TBR Thursday Time!

I can already tell you that there are too many books in my TBR pile for this week...
...esp. since I am in the middle of a book on my Kindle that's not even up there. So this week's TBR pile are the books that I *might* read this week. Although, that's not too different from any other week, is it? LOL!

*Hard and Fast by Erin McCarthy
Book #2 in the racing series that I have been dying to read, but I was good last week and stuck to my already picked out TBR's. ;o)

*Enclave by Ann Aguire
A dystopian Young Adult book that is getting HUGE, rave reviews so I had to have it!

*Hush by Cherry Adair
Just a fun adventure in the jungle kind of book.

*She Who Dares, Wins by Candace Havens
This was a book I read about on GeekyBloggersBookBlog and it sounded good so I picked it up.

*A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson
This simply looked like a fun book that I picked up on a whim. Incidentally, the book that I am reading on my Kindle right now is by this author too, but is a western. I am enjoying it a lot so this one should be good too.

There are three stories in this and I am not sure that I will read all of them this week, but I probably will read at least 1-2 of them. LOVE all these authors!

*Accidentally Yours by Susan Mallery
This is a re-release from Susan and I enjoy her writing so I picked it up.

*Renegade by Lora Leigh
#5 (I think) in the Elite Ops series. I only have 2 of these books left to read...this one and then the final one.

What are you reading this week???

3 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I am all over the place this coming up week:

Dead of Wynter (a thriller)
The Restorer (paranormal not sure)
The Guardian (historical romance
The Diva Doctrin (non-fiction)
Nice Girls don't have Fangs (Paranormal Fun)
Murder Under Cover: A Bibliophile Mystery (cozy mystery)

The first of the month is mostly review books :)

Julie said...

I think it's hilarious (in a great way) how you have 8 books and you WILL read them all this week! I pick 2 per week. 3 if I'm lucky and the kids/daycare kiddies behave. You have some good ones there. Can't wait to see what you think of Enclave. I did finally buy it but goodness knows when I'll get to it. :(
I am reading Last Minion Standing then Magic Slays then Hidden Embers. The only way I can do all three is because the first one is less than 100 pages. lol
Happy Reading!

Christi Snow said...

Felicia- I love how you vary your genres! I don't think that I have read a single book on your list so I am looking forward to the reviews.

Julie- I think that I was a bit over-zealous with my list this week so I don't think that I will get them all read, but we will see. I haven't read any of your books this week either...uh oh, it's going to be another bad week for shopping...I can already see it. ;o)

Looking forward to the reviews girls! smiles...