Thursday, April 14, 2011

TBR Thursday- Running late today...

Running a bit late today. I stayed up till 2:00 this morning reading My One & Only by Kristan Higgins. The review will be up sometime this week, but I can give you a hint...I stayed up half the night reading it, so it was probably pretty good. ;o)


Okay, so for my TBR pile this week:
*the final three books of the Elite Ops series by Lora Leigh that I have been reviewing all week (Black Jack, Renegade, Live Wire)- I may put these on hold for a week or two because I am feeling the need for a bit of a break from them (although they have all been really good!)

*Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James- I am ready to read this one SOON!

*Get Lucky by Lorie O'Clare

*Saddled & Spurred by Lorelei James

*Operation: Spank Me by Christina James

*Born at Midnight by CC Hunter - Young adult 

*Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts

What are you reading this week???

2 comments:

Dani said...

I am currently reading The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter. Next on my list is Bound By Blood by Cynthia Eden, Eternity Embraced (Demonica #3.5)by Larissa Ione, Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood #9)
by J.R. Ward, The Peach Keeper
by Sarah Addison Allen and Heart of the Sea: An Others Bonus Story
by Christine Warren.

Christi Snow said...

Dani, you have some GREAT books in your tar pile this week!!! I have never read Cynthia Eden...do you like her?