Thursday, April 7, 2011

TBR Thursday for April 7th- L. Leigh kind of week!

Here are the books that I *plan* to read this week...


*Nauti Intentions by Lora Leigh- 
This is #4 in the Nauti series. I have been spreading these out. I am really enjoying this series.

*Packing Heat by Penny McCall-
This is another author that I have been spreading out. I just recently discovered her contemporary suspense books and this is the last one that I have to read.

*My One & Only by Kristan Higgins-
One of my favorite all time authors and this is her newest. I can't wait to read it!

*Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian-
#3 in the Midnight Breeds series. I am excited about finally reading Tegan's book!

Her SEALS series which has rave reviews everywhere. It should be a good group of books!

2 comments:

deannalynnc said...

Wow, I'm so jealous of how much you get to read! If only I could read that much. Right now with school and my two jobs I'm luck to get one book in a week, I'm really REALLY luck if I can squeeze in two books! :-P Looks like you have a lot of fun books to read, I'll look forward to the reviews.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Happy Reading!