Thursday, April 28, 2011

TBR Thursday- Apr 28

Here is this week's TBR pile...

Do you notice a little something new there? 
Yes, I have joined the 21st century and now have a Kindle! Yippee!! 
Here's the close-up of it... Love that Van Gogh skin!

But anyway, back to the books...
*Friendly Fire by Megan Hart (e-book)
This is a short, sweet little novella which I received from netGalleys.

*Going Cowboy Crazy by Katie Lane
This is a first novel that I picked up on a whim. I have already read it and LOVED it. The review will be up tomorrow or Saturday.

*Any Man of Mine by Rachel Gibson
Contemporary romance with a hockey story line (I think that this is book #6 in the Chinooks series.)

*Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost
Book #2 in Night Huntress World series.

*To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning
Book #2 in Highland series. 
I think that the Highland series and the Midnight Breeds series are going to be staples  on my TBR list for the next few weeks. ;o)

*Midnight Rising by Lara Adrian
Book #4 in the Midnight Breeds series.

*Born at Midnight by CC Hunter
Paranormal Young Adult novel that I have heard great things about. CC Hunter is a pseudonym for Christie Craig and I enjoy her adult contemporaries so this one appealed to me.

*Game for Seduction by Bella Andre
Bella Andre. enough. said. LOL!  
I have been in the mood for a sports themed read so I think that this one will work for me.

What are you planning to read this week???

2 comments:

Jen D. said...

I'd like to extend a warm welcome On behalf of the 21st century. =) That's a nice little haul you got there.

I think I'll be finishing The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith and starting Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris this week.

Christi Snow said...

LOL...thanks Jen! smiles...