Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coming Soon... April, 2011 books!

After yesterday's HUGE book release, it's so hard to imagine that there are more good books to come, but April looks to be a fun month for new book releases. Here are just a few that I am looking forward to owning...

Navarro's Promise by Lora Leigh
April 5, 2011
(I got to read an ARC- advanced readers copy- of this book and it is sooo good! You are gonna want it!)

Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts
April 12, 2011


Tall, Dark, and Deadly by Suzanne Brockmann
April 26, 2011
(this is a re-release of 2 of her previous books Get Lucky & Taylor's Temptation)

When You Dare by Lori Foster
April 26, 2011
(I admit it, I have never read Lori Foster, but I think I need this one for the cover)

As You Wish by Gabi Stevens
April 26, 2011

Any Man of Mine by Rachel Gibson
April 26, 2011

Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon
April 26, 2011




No comments: